- Why stake NFTs?
- By Staking NFTs, you mine aether.
2. What is aether?
- Aether is an ingame currency of R-Planet used for buying basic elements.
3. Which elements are “basic”?
- There are four basic elements: water, air, earth, and fire. They are Simple Asset FTs.
4. What is an FT?
- FTs are Fungible tokens. They can be grouped and expressed as a quantity, in contrast to NFTs, Non-Fungible tokens, which represent unique items. In R-Planet elements and materials which can be used in recipes are FTs.
5. Why combine the elements?
- Combining the basic elements allows you to guess recipes and get new materials or things, which can be used for new combinations in the future. If you are the first one to invent a material, you will get an Inventor Prize. Also,the first 600 players, who will make it, will get a pack with NFT they will have created.
6. What happens if a player hasn’t guessed the right recipe?
- The player will lose all elements or materials he has mixed.
7. What is an Inventor Prize?
- The very first player to open a new material will get an Inventor Prize:
- 0.002% of the R-Planet Prize Fund.
- a pack with an NFT of the invented material, mint #1. (R-Planet packs will have mint #s).
- the name of the Inventor will be immortalized by getting marked on subsequent packs with this material.
8. Where the reward is coming from?
- At the start, the Prize Fund will be funded by the Sale of The Basic Elements NFTs. After that, players will pay 1/1000000 of the Prize Fund (but not less than 0.001 WAX) for each attempted mixing. Those funds will go into the Prize Fund.
9. What is the use-case for R-Planet NFTs?
- After unpacking, players will be able to stake those NFTs within the R-Planet Staking System. Those assets will have improved mining power.
10. Why buy packs with NFTs of basic elements?
- The basic elements are already known, so players won’t be able to get those NFTs while playing. By selling them, we fill the R-Planet Prize Fund. The full amount of WAX gathered during the sale will go to the Prize Fund, and become rewards for our inventors.
11. What is the price of a pack?
- 100 WAX.
12. How many packs will be on sale?
- There are 600 packs of each element (earth, air, fire, water), 2400 packs overall.
13. When will I be able to unpack my assets?
- Unpacking will be launched on February 25, 2021