We are thrilled to present the latest update for the R-Planet App, version 0.2.6. This release brings a lot of exciting features, improvements, and bug fixes, many of which were implemented based on player feedback and offers. We greatly appreciate your valuable input in shaping the game and making it even more enjoyable. Let’s dive into the details of what’s new in this version!
Invasion begins along with player registration or 24 hours after the previous alien invasion. It ends when all resources from the alien base are captured.
A new wave of alien attacks commences 12 hours after the initial invasion.
Map now shows combat and support icons
Players can now easily track incoming attacks and support on their bases, as well as their own outgoing attacks. In addition, they can view attacks on the bases of their alliance members. This enhanced visibility allows players to stay informed and strategically plan their defense and offense in the game.
Added more options to map filters.
Player information and categories now include valuable insights such as droids, attacking score, defending score, and robbing score.
Boberts, Quasimodos, and Chads were added to the Combat Calculator
Time zone in settings
Players now have the option to choose between using their local time or the server’s time in R-Planet. This flexibility allows for better coordination and collaboration among alliance members, as they can easily synchronize their activities and plan attacks at specific times.
Alliance page: Added combat icon in the member list
- Nexus: Added robot asset using info. There are limits on the frequency of robot usage in R-Planet. Players will now see informative notifications indicating when the cooldown period ends.
- Improved asset groups behavior. Now the group expands if only one group has assets. It improves the user experience when players have multiple assets.
- We have added a convenient “copy” button in the location header, allowing players to easily copy the location information. This feature proves to be highly useful when players need to share the location details with others in the chat.
- Switching bases in the header now follows alphabet order or id if the name is not set. So players now can name their bases, enabling them to personalize and organize their bases according to their preferences.
- Fixed invalid server description layout
- Fixed server name in used assets
Thank you for your continued support and enjoy exploring the latest features and improvements in 👉🏼 R-Planet Game App.