Life after Closed Alpha exists!
We can not predict the exact time the closed Alpha server ends, considering the current pace, it will not take long. Observing a whole crowd of people who would like to join the next server of R-Planet: Conquest, we thought that a lot of you would like to know what will happen after the end of the current game and what to do to get prepared for the next one. So, today we would like to share a small Roadmap of future events. Also, because a few sales are planned ahead, we will give some clarification regarding the R-Planet income distribution among RDAO holders.
Here is a list of events that should be closely watched and joined by every true citizen of the R-Planet, including you!
- The sale of Starter Packs is scheduled for November 17th.
- R-Planet Alpha Server ends
- Distribution of prizes among the winners and 10 Superkillers.
- Registration opening for the first Open Alpha server
- Start of the Open Alpha
- End of Open Alpha and rewarding of winners
- Sale of Pigsburg Lands
R-Planet income distribution
We would like to make some clarifications regarding the distribution of R-Planet income between RDAO holders. To improve the tokenomics and ensure the stability and growth of the project, we implemented a few changes in the process.
Income in Aether:
- 50% of revenue in Aether will be distributed among RDAO holders;
- the rest 50% will be burned.
Tokens such as Caponium, Enefterium, Waxon, and Wecanite are considered tokens for one-purpose use. Those minerals, collected during all the next Robot Craftings, will be burned in full.
Income in WAX:
- 75% will be distributed among RDAO holders;
- 25%, which initially was going to WECAN Devs, will be allocated for the redemption of RDAO from the market and further burning.
🔸So remember, the next Sale will happen on Thursday, November 17! It’s the last stop to get ready for our next incredible adventure, the Open R-Planet Alpha server!
Welcome aboard everyone!